At Svitla Systems we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Svitla Systems and for the people who work here.
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Full Stack (Node 70%/React 30%) Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Poland (or another EU country).
Our client is a tech startup integrating multi-modal AI functionality into cohesive B2C and B2B products. We are looking for Engineers to help us integrate the underlying architecture, UI, and UX in order to support these efforts. The company was co-founded by two seasoned veterans with extensive backgrounds in analytics who held senior positions at premiere firms (Goldman Sachs, Point72, AQR, McKinsey, etc.).
- Experience with server-side frameworks web framework: NodeJS (8 years);
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Comfortable with various design patterns and practices such as Domain Driven Design, SOLID, and Test Driven Design (TDD);
- Working knowledge of designing and implementing micro-services;
- Working knowledge of sockets, server-sent events, and other duplex protocols;
- Working knowledge of various database technologies from relational to document-based;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A minimum Upper intermediate (spoken and written) level of English is a must!
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker, Azure, and GitHub.
- Interpreting business logic and product specifications into actionable engineering designs, ensuring that technical solutions align seamlessly with business objectives.
- Devising detailed project plans based on these designs, and orchestrating implementation timelines to ensure timely, efficient delivery of robust and high-performing solutions.
- Developing and maintaining front-end interfaces using React.js.
- Building and managing back-end services and APIs using Node.js.
- Writing and maintaining robust, clean, and readable code.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure high-quality code.
- Creating and managing database schemas, queries, and procedures to ensure efficiency and data integrity.
- Identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks in the application.
- Deploying applications on cloud platforms and managing scaling and performance.
- Testing and debugging applications to ensure optimal performance and usability.
- Collaborating with other engineers, product managers, and designers to understand requirements and design comprehensive solutions.
- Providing mentorship to junior developers and sharing knowledge across the team.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance after one month.
- MultiSport card with access to 2500 sports facilities all over Poland
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves, family days off.
- Educational activities reimbursement on the monthly basis.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year and other holidays.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!