Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Svitla Systems is looking for an experienced, passionate Content Lead focusing on the B2B IT sector responsible for planning, developing, and managing digital content as part of our growing and ambitious Marketing Team. The Content Lead is expected to establish expert-level content that drives the highest customer engagement and satisfaction to accelerate Svitla’s growth on the global scene. You will constantly collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create and manage professional, usable, demanded, sharable, and discoverable content online.
- Previous experience as a Content Manager with solid copywriting background.
- Advanced writing and editing skills.
- An advanced level of English and flawless literacy (mainly written) is mandatory.
- Experience in team management or working with a group of copywriters who you managed to get tasks done.
- Proficiency in creating engaging content that is well-researched, structured, and supported by necessary data.
- Knowledge and understanding of keyword use and SEO.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (your performance will depend significantly on communication with other Svitla teammates).
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Persistent in reaching established goals within deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments based on business objectives.
- Ability to share a portfolio of relevant work and projects.
Nice to have:
- An avid interest and/or background in the IT/technology industry.
- Experience working with the US/EU markets.
- Ideation: create a content plan based on our offering specifics, audience interests, and competitor analysis; develop ideas for blog content, guest articles, ebooks, case studies, service offerings, and other content assets.
- Manage the content creation process: work closely with the SEO manager, copywriters, tech leads, proofreader, designer, and web developers to produce and publish high-quality content in accordance with the plan.
- Manage the company blog: upload content via the content management panel, ensure it is well structured and formatted, and create blog categories.
- Supervise in-house and freelance writers: create content briefs, ensure the content is created within deadlines, match requirements, and our standards, and assist copywriters in professional development.
- Content performance analytics: analyze data from previous campaigns, blog posts performance, and audience behavior, documenting what works and what doesn’t.
- Run content audits: update underperforming and outdated content based on new industry data, best content writing practices, SEO data, and comparison against competitive content.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!