Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior React Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is an established software and technology company that services the world’s leading hotels. The systems were developed for the hospitality industry to join operational needs and technology. It offers safety and security, concierge, asset tracking, shipping and receiving, photo ID systems, health screening, and other solutions. The client’s systems are used around the globe by companies including Marriott International, Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, The Peninsula Hotels Group, and many more independent boutique properties. Initially, the firm, founded in New York City, serviced some of Times Square’s largest and busiest hotels. This initial suite of services, managed by an exceptional team of computer engineering specialists, focused on tools to help hotels reduce costs associated with worker’s compensation claims, guest losses, and other areas of liability. Designed and implemented by experienced hospitality industry veterans, they reflect years of practical experience and are the only system built exclusively for the hotel industry. It is recognized as an essential tool for every hotel Security Director.
- 8+ years of experience in web development.
- 5+ years of experience with React.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- BSc/ MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, creative thinker, and problem solver.
- Team player, highly motivated, and self-manageable.
- Develop UI/UX for web applications using React JS.
- Provide production code for new product development.
- Provide debugging code support for the testing process.
- Provide programmatic code resolution for QA Issues.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!