Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a global leader in multi-vertical online comparison marketplaces. They operate comparison websites, such as Top10.com, that drive high-value customer acquisition for leading brands, identifying high-intent users who haven’t demonstrated brand preference. They create trusted comparison websites that allow consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with their chosen brands. The matching technology helps millions of consumers worldwide make more intelligent, more confident buying decisions while simultaneously enabling brands to maximize their online presence. Their websites simplify decision-making and build brand consideration, delivering a strong ROI for brands.
- 2+ years of experience in Tier 2-3 technical support roles.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL scripting (RedShift, MySQL, Athena, MongoDB).
- Strong ability to take ownership from initial report and follow through until full resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting performance issues in a distributed microservices environment.
- Experience with monitoring/logging tools (Such as Datadog, Grafana, Kibana, and CloudWatch) — advantage.
- Fluent English fluency (written and spoken).
- Passion for support and helping others.
- Proven record of working in a highly pressured multi-tasking environment and working independently.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Google AdWords/Analytics.
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Tableau.
- Take E2E ownership of technical support tickets, investigating, finding, and solving root causes.
- Manage production incidents on the websites and internal infrastructure, identifying issues’ severity and impact from technical and business aspects. Own case till resolution and report progress to relevant users and stakeholders.
- Provide production sites & application monitoring — R&D focal point overseeing production systems monitoring and health check status.
- Perform on-call readiness during offline hours, supporting priority production Incidents.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!