We’re looking for a hardworking, skilled and result driven Android Engineer to help us take the product to the next level. As an Android Engineer, you will be working on the Mobile Application Engineering team that is responsible for the popular, award-winning iOS and Android apps. Clients’ mobile apps are part of the key strategy in their mission to help users find the jobs and companies they love. The Mobile Application Engineering team owns all aspects of their native apps feature set and delivery.
● CS degree or equivalent experience
● 3+ of developing mobile applications in Android
● Solid experience with Kotlin and Java.
● Experience with Jetpack Compose, and coroutine.
● Experience with software engineering practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
● Proficiency with multithreading and performance optimization techniques for Android
● Solid knowledge of Android OS architecture — in areas of: UI, memory management, data storage, security and application management by OS
● Experience with UI development of Android application (scalable for different screen resolutions and localization)
● Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
● Self-starter who is comfortable taking a task and delivering on it without lots of management
● A strong desire and ability to add to our culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, coroutine, and unit testing.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for Mobile application development, a strong background in building beautiful and scalable mobile applications.
In this role you work with a cross-functional, collaborative environment — so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. And most importantly — we look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver.
US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
Annual performance appraisals.
Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
Maternity leave policy and family days off.
Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!