Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Full Stack/Back End (Node.js) Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is redefining the digital employee experience to put people first and lift companies up. They make communication solutions that build authentic engagement and create two-way conversation between employees and companies. Their powerful orchestration engine connects every worker, everywhere, on any device with personalized information that helps their clients do their best work. That’s why 40% of Fortune 100 companies like Amazon, ABInBev, Ford and Pfizer have chosen them to power clients’ frontline, simplify their digital workplace and unlock the potential of their workforces.
Join this project and help us build the best communication app for the Enterprise.
- 5+ years of experience in web development;
- 4+ years of Node.js experience, serverless experience (around 80% of tasks, if not more);
- Experience building APIs at scale, API gateways, experience working with load testing on highly scalable systems, and doing auto testing from unit testing;
- High-performance APIs experience;
- Any front-end language experience (React or Angular or JQuery — need basic skills, overall understanding, since will be working with SDK, so need to understand the client logic);
- If pure back end, but really strong on high load APIs — ready to consider as well;
- Solid experience with API development and integration;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and passion for building beautiful products people love to use every day;
- Passionate about creating highly usable tools for a growing global workforce;
- Upper intermediate level of English.
- Participate in grooming, sprint planning, and stand-ups;
- Take on tickets, ask questions to clarify requirements when necessary;
- Development of new features of the product;
- Bringing technical solutions to the team.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with data science or business intelligence;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Ruby.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!