Svitla Systems is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist for a full-time position in Ukraine. In this role, you will join the rapidly growing Sales team who are ready to share their experience and help you gain your professional skills. At Svitla, we promote a remote-friendly culture. The hours are flexible, either from 12 — 21 or 14 — 23, which adds up to a standard 40-hour work week.
The most important things we look for in candidates are strong English speaking and writing skills and excellent communication skills. As part of your job, you will need to research for new opportunities (companies and contacts), reach out to different companies and attend introduction meetings. In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan,KPIs that are attainable, well-defined processes, a pleasant tech environment that makes your daily tasks easier.
Send us your resume and let’s meet!
- Speak and write English with excellent comprehension skills.
- Sales and results-oriented mindset, outgoing personality, and are persistent and proactive.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Active prospects’ research using tools like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, other social networking tools, and databases to generate leads.
- Pursue new business opportunities via emails, cold calls, and other messaging outlets.
- Work with the corporate CRM system to develop and maintain prospects.
- Set up face-to-face meetings for senior BMs.
- Initial onboarding and training to start the position.
- A compensation plan that includes fixed remuneration and a competitive bonus.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Сompensation for conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.