Svitla Systems is looking for a Business Development Associate for a full-time position in Ukraine. As this is an entry-level position, we welcome postgraduates with no experience to start their career with us! In this role, you will join the rapidly growing Sales team who are ready to share their experience and help you gain your first professional skills. At Svitla, we promote a remote-friendly culture, or if you prefer, you can work from our offices in Kyiv or Lviv. The hours are flexible, either from 9-18 or 12 to 21 or 14 to 23, which adds up to a standard 40-hour work week.
The most important things we look for in candidates are strong English speaking and writing skills and excellent communication skills. As part of your job, you will need to research for new opportunities, reach out to different companies, and attend introduction meetings. In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan, a clear career path, KPIs that are attainable, well-defined processes, a pleasant tech environment that makes your daily tasks easier.
If you are looking to begin your career in Sales and Marketing, we can help you hit the ground running! Send us your resume and let’s meet!
- Speak and write English with excellent comprehension skills.
- Sales and results-oriented mindset, outgoing personality, and are persistent and proactive.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Related higher education with a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Basic IT technical understanding is a plus.
- Active prospects’ research using tools like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, other social networking tools, and databases to generate leads.
- Pursue new business opportunities via emails, cold calls, and other messaging outlets.
- Work with the corporate CRM system to develop and maintain prospects.
- Set up face-to-face meetings for senior BMs.
- Initial onboarding and training to start the position.
- A compensation plan that includes fixed remuneration and a competitive bonus.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Сompensation for conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.