Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer (Ext JS) for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a leading global provider of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) performance and risk management software, data, and consulting services focusing on Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S), Operational Risk Management, and Product Stewardship. That means gathering information and reporting to improve the environmental and social impacts on the customer’s business.
- Expertise in using Ext JS.
- Expertise in web development using an IDE (ideally PhpStorm).
- Experience with current trends in software development.
- Experience with software design patterns and best practices.
Will be a plus:
- Experience optimizing applications for performance.
- Experience in SaaS product development.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Provide Scrum/Agile-based development of a SaaS application.
- Perform technical design/build/Unit Testing of new features.
- Conduct analysis and refactoring of existing source code.
- Analyze requirements, suggest concepts, and assess development efforts.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert.
- Mentor other engineers.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!