Svitla Systems is a multinational software company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for an Audio Machine Learning Integration Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. They develop the products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation-driven consumer insight. Under different brands, the company offers PC peripherals, cases, and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home.
The Audio Machine Learning Integration Engineer will strengthen the client’s Audio ML Team, helping to integrate audio machine learning subsystems into the larger C++ audio codebase. The Embedded Deployment Engineers will create, validate, and test C++ wrappers containing the Audio ML algorithms and interface these with the hardware. This role is to integrate the wrappers into a wider C++ codebase, ensure APIs are met, and adhere to high code quality and documentation standards. This person will join a newly formed team of elite engineers geared toward elevating the client’s video collaboration technical offering to the next level.
- Expert at real-time, embedded ARM processing for real-time audio streaming. This includes experience with optimization techniques to reduce CPU and memory requirements (arm64, arm32, neon intrinsics).
- Experience with build tools (CMake)
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems (Github, Jira).
- Experience using various techniques for robust data acquisition.
- BS in Acoustical, Audio, Electrical, or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with ML is a must!
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include
- Passionate about your work, bringing a motivated, positive attitude.
- Be a team player, basing decisions on what’s best for the team’s performance.
- Desire to work to high standards of code readability/documentation, while working to strict regular deadlines.
- Desire to create robust, maintainable code, automating repeated tasks to keep the team efficient and your daily work interesting.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines such as Acoustical,
- Mechanical, Electrical Engineering as well as machine learning and firmware developers.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of real-time digital audio communication algorithms and approaches, and ability to understand core audio concepts.
- Experience in developing and deploying real-time algorithms using fundamental digital signal processing methods/techniques.
- Knowledge of digital filter (IIR and FIR) theory and practice.
- Be the interface between the Audio Machine Learning team and real-time audio pipeline.
- Determine API requirements for an interface with the real-time audio pipeline.
- Assist the Audio Machine Learning team to integrate, and testing new machine learning iterations.
- Strive to the highest coding standards.
- Be passionate about CI/CD, and automation.
- Be capable of understanding audio terminology, and be a fast learner.
- Write clean, readable code.
- Share your understanding with teammates via documentation.
- Be comfortable presenting your work to the wider team.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!