Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a workplace food program that provides an affordable everyday lunch option. Employers are happy because people are more productive when they don’t have to leave the office to eat. The client shares a lot of information (e.g., scheduling, event details, sales, and payments data). They are building a self-service, mobile responsive web app that provides easy access for restaurants to view their information on any device. The client operates in seven major US cities and plans to expand across the United States and internationally.
- Professional history with design best practices and ability to give feedback on user interfaces and experience.
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS and Kubernetes.
- Ability to create clear, understandable, and well-tested code.
- A strong desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- High energy and creativity, openness to new ideas/approaches, willingness to be flexible and do anything to bring value to the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field is a plus.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.