Svitla Systems is a multinational software company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven Corporate Communications Manager to scale up our internal and external activities. Your key focus will be on our corporate communication strategy and activities for diverse and distributed teams, working mostly remotely across Ukraine, Poland, and Mexico. In this role, you will create and mastermind creative campaigns to involve our employees in the company’s activities, keep them updated and connected.
As a part of Svitla’s marketing team, you will engage in producing engaging content for a variety of channels. Working cross-functionally with our Recruitment and HR teams you will help us build trusted relationships with our employees.
You will be a part of a fast-paced and welcoming team, working in a place where you can unleash your potential, grow professionally and enjoy your stay!
- IT industry-related experience (2+ years).
- Experience in creating and executing corporate communication plans.
- Experience in planning and organizing corporate celebrations and engagement events.
- Experience in working with remote teams will be a huge plus.
- Successful managing of complex projects, from start to finish.
- Fluent English speaking and writing level.
- Experience in Social Media Management & Content Writing.
- Develop and execute internal communication strategy, and measure its success.
- Design and improve teammates’ experience and engagement.
- Plan and prepare content for internal mediums (blog, newsletter, emails).
- Translate corporate events to social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Order and distribute corporate POS materials and souvenirs.
- Manage Corporate Social Responsibility projects.
- Support the team with creative ideas and plans for their realization.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.