Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Full Stack (ReactJS and Node.js) Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a suite of software and services that enable organizations to navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape, streamline compliance, and scale with speed. Mainstream brands also use the client’s Data Marketplace to target previously inaccessible cannabis and CBD consumers. The team is full-stack, working with React, Node.js, AWS with Postgres, Kubernetes, and MySQL. The engineers are working on a retail and regulatory platform primarily right now but this may change. The Engineer will join the engineering team based in Chicago. The team thrives in a collaborative, start-up environment, and embraces opportunities to take on new challenges. If that sounds like something that gets you excited, we would love to hear from you!
- At least 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- At least 4 years of experience with ReactJS and Node.js.
- Problem solver, and entrepreneurial at heart. We are looking for proactive people that want to find solutions
- Expertise in AWS services.
- Knowledge of the AdTech/MarTech stack.
- BS in Software Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering.
- Design and implement new functionality within the client’s solution stack.
- Research and suggest new technologies to complement the existing solution which aligns with the business.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to provide quality, scalable, and efficient solutions.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.