Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Manual/Automation QA Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. They develop the products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation-driven consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home.
The Security Team of the Video Collaboration group is seeking QA Engineers to test the security of the client’s video collaboration devices. The Security QA Engineers will be responsible for regression testing of existing security features, and testing of new security features created by Developers on the Security Team. In addition Security QA Engineers will work with other video collaboration engineering teams to validate the security of new and existing features in both our client’s and partner applications.
The Security Engineer will spend half time reviewing/planning and manual test case execution, and half time creating and executing automated tests.
- 5-8 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Experience as a QA Engineer or similar role.
- Proven background in creating and executing automated tests in Python code.
- Proficiency in Linux or other Unix OS.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Expertise in documenting and troubleshooting errors.
- Knowledge of test management software (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr) and bug tracking tools like JIRA/Confluence.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Experience in testing Android-based mobile applications and devices. Hands-on experience in ADB commands and toolkit.
- Expertise in Embedded devices.
- Expertise in securing devices and applications.
- Experience with device drivers and OS kernels.
- Knowledge of protocols (TCP/IP, SSL, Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB).
- Experience in testing APIs.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Computer Vision Algorithms.
- Perform half-time manual and half-time automation.
- Test new/existing security features on android based embedded devices.
- Work with other engineering teams to confirm/validate the security of new/existing features from both client teams and partners.
- Automate both new and existing tests cases for automated regression testing.
- Incorporate automated tests into CI/CD infrastructure.
- Review and analyze product requirements.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective test strategies and test plans.
- Execute manual and automated test cases and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues and Root Cause Analysis.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Operate with various iterations of camera and computer vision peripherals.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.