Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Product Owner/Product Manager for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client provides customer-centric financial products and services via proprietary underwriting and loan management systems. The company that helps lenders service the complete life cycle of their short-term loans. From lead qualification to collecting past-due payments, they have multiple contact centers with more than 500 operators who work with offers from multiple landing pages and 3rd party sources. They offer customized portfolio management, software development, customer service telecommunications, automated application processing, and asset recovery services. The company focused on creating software products for the servicing of loans.
We are targeting a Product Owner to join the team and work with the Engineering and Operations teams. As a Product Owner, you would be responsible for defining and driving features of the products, you would be taking the lead on several products and be able to communicate clearly to the engineering, marketing, operations, and executive teams. You will speak for the users and define the details for the Engineering team. You will work closely with a small team of other Product Owners and the company’s C suite. You will shepherd features through the process, making sure they are done well and communicated appropriately. You will understand constantly evolving priorities and align the work accordingly.
- At least 3+ years of real-world experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager for an internal or external web-based software product.
- Communication — you should excel at both written and verbal communication. You should be able to explain concepts and designs to a wide variety of audiences and be able to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical people.
- Leadership — you should be able to lead the subjects you own, effectively driving them through the organization.
- Scoping and prioritization — you should be able to understand the big picture and the value that each small piece provides. You should be able to set clear priorities and help avoid distracting and derailing the team.
- Design — while perhaps not a designer yourself, you should appreciate good design and user experience, and prioritize these concepts in the plan.
- Technology — you should understand how to work with talented Software Engineers and drive the process. Know when to push and when to trust.
- Analysis — you should be able to understand the keys to the business, and how to measure and optimize the most valuable things.
- Agile — we are agile and you should be too. Things change rapidly and we have to adjust constantly.
- At least upper-Intermediate English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar, or equivalent industry experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in fintech and/or call centers.
- Supervise and coach team members.
- Set up software development processes/procedures in the team.
- Coordinate the front-end works with other development teams on the project.
- Help Product Owners to break down user stories into tasks.
- Design, develop and implement open stack solutions using the latest frameworks.
- Make technical decisions regarding technologies used on a project.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.