Svitla Systems is a multinational software company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is dedicated to providing superior personal automobile, commercial automobile, motorcycle and off-road vehicle insurance to drivers in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Employees utilize the latest technologies to deliver exceptional service to meet and even exceed our customers’ expectations. Since 1990, company has been providing personal insurance to individuals and families. They now write insurance in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Client’s goal is to provide their customers with a comprehensive personal automobile, commercial automobile or motorcycle/off-road vehicle insurance policy at a competitive price through a variety of flexible payment plans.
- University Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems is preferred;
- 6-8 years + Experience of:
- Development in a multi-developer environment
- 4 years + Experience of:
- Experience with Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio.NET);
- Developing user interfaces in ASP.NET using HTML and CSS, Razor Engine Creating, handling, and maintaining web graphics for application design;
- Developing and implementing SOAP based web services and XML;
- Developing and implementing Web API REST services and JSON Working knowledge of: SQL Server & performing basic database administration tasks as needed as part of the development process;
- Developing and deploying Windows services;
- Developing and deploying Service Bus or other messaging technologies Experience with a Version Control System;
- Experience with a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery System Familiarity with DevOps best practices;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and hybrid infrastructure deployments;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail;
- Passion for creating highly available, flexible solutions which are easy to maintain;
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements;
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple job assignments;
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Work within an Agile team (product managers, other developers, analysts, as well as end user staff) to create compelling and cutting edge web sites and web service applications;
- Maintain and enhance our existing web sites, applications, and components;
- Utilize and extend our library of development tools;
- Apply application development standards based on MSDN best practices with an emphasis on writing testable code;
- Utilize established change control methodology to document code changes;
- Compose technical and user specification documentation to support application code design efforts;
- Research and evaluate new development technologies, and if appropriate implement;
- Act as a mentor and technical resource for other development team members;
- Participating in design discussions with developers;
- Troubleshooting production development issues.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.