Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior C# Developer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a leading Canadian and Montreal-operated last-mile delivery platform provider. The company has generated exceptionally fast growth in the last years and projects to maintain this pace in the coming years. They are currently undertaking a technology transformation that will require new talent in the fields of logistics technologies, data platforms, marketing automation & CX, Data Science & machine learning, cybersecurity, and operational research & business Intelligence. The company will also expand its physical and market footprint and will require a strong technology operation platform and infrastructure to support this growth. The main need, for now, is to work on redoing our invoicing pipeline. The client has a current pipeline that takes the package from one of the systems and pushes them to the financial system through some Python code hosted on a VM. It also gets the data out from the finance system and creates an invoice that we sent to the client. They will rebuild this in Azure using C#, Azure function, and Azure logic app. If the candidate has Python knowledge it could be a plus for them to help maintain the current pipeline. They are also looking to create a new SharePoint Portal and need help on that as well.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in the development of object-oriented applications with C#, .NET, and .NET Core.
- Proven background in back-end implementation.
- Knowledge of SQL 2008/2017.
- Solid knowledge of Azure Cloud (Azure function, logic app, and web app).
- Expertise in message Queue or message Stream (Apache Pulsar, Kafka, RabbitMQ, and Service Bus).
- Expertise in software development practices such as source control, code reviews, unit testing, and debugging.
- Proficiency in developing large-scale distributed systems.
- Working experience with Agile delivery teams.
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English
- Work closely with the local product manager and solutions architect.
- Work within an Agile team to create compelling and cutting-edge applications.
- Run sprint standups, sprint refine and planning.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications and components.
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize work, and get things done with a high level of effectiveness.
- Write and analyze technical documents, including design, development, document revision, and code review.
- Review and modify existing software solutions to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements.
- Compose technical and user specification documentation to support application code design efforts.
- Research and evaluate new development technologies, and implement if it’s appropriate.
- Troubleshoot production development issues.
- Develop tests and processes to ensure software stability and correctness.
- Work closely with the product management team to ensure we’re building the best product possible
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.