Svitla Systems is a multinational software company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment. Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships. Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Android Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is building a universal identity solution that is easy to use, ties users to unique names, and transcends borders and institutions. They have a few products (payment, app management etc), and the developer will be placed based on the interview results, so no specific project details are available. As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will specialize in building products on best-in-class technologies. We are looking for developers with experience in user interfaces, infrastructure, and tools supporting applications on Android using Kotlin.
- 5+ years experience building complex applications for the Android OS;
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, RX and Dagger;
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques;
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management;
- Upper intermediate English;
- Soft and communication skills.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for the Android platform;
- Implement native Android user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques;
- Build reusable Android software components for interfacing with our back-end platforms;
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance;
- Complete medium to large features (each with many tasks) independently with minimum guidance.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.