Surprise.com is a technology company on a mission to build the world’s first entertainment super app — combining videos, social, games, and shopping in a delightfully gamified, thoroughly enjoyable single app experience. We do this today for the same reason we began with on day one: to turn the magical, uplifting experience of Surprise into a daily, weekly, and monthly life event — because it makes people happy.
What we are doing has never been done before, and like any innovator, we face challenges on a daily basis that require top minds in their fields to break through. So, we have been steadily building an international team defined by courageous ideation, relentless drive for impact, and meritocratic leadership. We are asking you now to envision yourself as a valued member of our winning team, on this inspiring mission.
We are on the hunt for a talented Senior IT Engineer who will join the IT Service and Support team — the team of high-performance IT professionals.
So, if you’re ready to make an enormous impact in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and see your fingerprints on a truly global product, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Managing and responding to incoming support requests;
- Providing an escalation path for employee technology issues;
- Being a point of contact for Mac, PC and application support;
- Setting up network equipment in the office;
- Taking a hands-on approach to technical implementations, be proactive about challenges or constraints, and managing them accordingly;
- Collaborating with the team on ongoing projects and blockers;
- Providing support of the network equipment in Lviv office.
What are we looking for?
- Intermediate English or higher;
- 2+ years working as a network engineer/administrator;
- Good knowledge of an office network infrastructure: FortiGate (router), UniFi (controller and WiFi access points);
- Expert level in macOS;
- Proof knowledge of Google Workspace.
What skills will come in handy?
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Ultramodern office in the heart of Lviv (Magnus);
- Lunches, snacks, coffee and tea;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and Public Holidays of Ukraine;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- Medical Insurance;
- Corporate Taxi (from/to office; up to amount);
- Parking option;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!