Surprise.com is on a mission to turn the magical, uplifting experience of Surprise into a daily, weekly, and monthly life event — because it makes people happy. Our Surprise Box, and delightful companion app, is the most exciting way to get amazing goodies from brands you love and brands you’re about to love. With daily games, the ability to send and get Surprises from friends, and Grand Surprises — every day is filled with wow!
We’re now looking for an experienced Senior QA to join us in delivering a first-class experience to our worldwide audience. In this role, you will join the QA efforts across multiple countries and teams.
What will you be doing?
- Writing checklists and/or test cases;
- Performing manual testing;
- Communicating with developers;
- Clarifying requirements with in-house stakeholders;
- Reporting and tracking bugs;
- Participating in a scrum environment (stand-ups, planning sessions, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of commercial experience;
- Experience with different types of manual testing: WEB/Mobile (iOS and Android native mobile apps);
- Cross browser testing, API testing;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Understanding of test strategies;
- Experience in writing test cases using different Test Design Techniques;
- Understanding of different testing methods and levels;
- Ability to work by scrum and/or kanban methodologies.;
What skills come in handy?
- Backend testing API (Postman, Swagger);
- Basic experience in automation;
- ISTQB certifications;
- Experience in performance and basics of security testing;
- Experience working with Zephir, Xray jira plugins, other TMS;
- Experience with XCode, Android Studio, Git, PixelPerfect, Figma;
- Testing on real devices as well as services like Browserstack;
- Experience working within in-house and remote team members.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern office in the heart of Lviv (Magnus);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and Public Holidays of Ukraine;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- Medical Insurance;
- Corporate Taxi (from/to office; up to amount);
- Parking option;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!