Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are looking for experienced and motivated candidates to join our team in Lviv (Magnus) as a U.S. Recruiting Sourcer. You will play a key role in our Talent Acquisition strategy and contribute to our tremendous growth in 2021.
We are a fast-paced team of doers who value curiosity, enthusiasm, and a can-do mentality. If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to make a big impact in a fast-paced, international environment, then we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Sourcing U.S. candidates for open positions;
- Curating an actively changing database of candidates;
- Working with the recruiting team to optimize U.S. recruitment systems;
- Overseeing the management of correspondence;
- Working closely with our U.S. recruiters and sourcers to efficiently reach daily, weekly, and monthly quotas.
What are we looking for?
- Upper Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1 or more years of research experience;
- Experience in recruiting/sourcing/HR/IT;
- General computer proficiency, e.g., Google Suite, Workable, Outreach;
- Multitasking ability: we expect you to manage and source multiple positions simultaneously;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Precise attention to detail.
What skills will come in handy?
- Experience with personnel search channels: Linkedin, Dribbble, Upwork;
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills;
- A can-do, team mentality — no task is too small and you’re willing to jump in when needed;
- Strong understanding of Talent Acquisition best practices and processes, as well as basic Marketing principles.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven — engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Lviv (Magnus) and Kyiv (Gulliver);
- Flexible working hours;
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!