Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced recruiting professional to join our U.S. Recruiting team in Kyiv as a Recruiting Sourcer. You will play an essential role in shaping and scaling our organization — from working with team of sourcers to helping build efficient and dynamic sourcing processes, you will be a key asset in our recruiting push.
What will you be doing?
- Developing documentation necessary to facilitate the recruiting process — hiring specs, intake forms, etc.;
- Sourcing candidates for open positions;
- Working with your team to develop a deep understanding of each candidate’s leadership style, personal background, professional history, and specific fit to the role:
- Curating an actively changing database of candidates;
- Working with the recruiting team to optimize recruitment systems;
- Overseeing the management of correspondence;
- Managing the end-to-end sourcing process.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience recruiting or sourcing at an IT company (product companies preferred);
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- General computer proficiency, e.g., Google Suite, Workable, Outreach;
- Multitasking ability: we expect you to own and close multiple positions simultaneously;
- Precise attention to detail.
What skills will come in handy?
- Being an excellent communicator who can use compelling arguments to influence outcomes;
- Strong sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing techniques;
- Experience with personnel search channels: Linkedin, Dribbble, Upwork;
- Experience using data to identify opportunities and improve team performance;
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven — engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Lviv (Magnus) and Kyiv (Gulliver);
- Flexible working hours;
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!