Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are looking for Compensation & Benefits Manager to join our team in Kyiv (Gulliver) and help us optimize our HR processes. As a senior member of the HR team, you will be responsible for designing and delivering the organization’s cash and non-cash reward and admission policies, including: salary management, bonuses, benefits, employee recognition, and data collection for a range of profit processes. You’ll help to create the complete people strategy that will support Surprise.com’s rapid 2021 growth.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting data sources and maintaining a central data set, preparing analyses and reports;
- Monitoring compensation and benefits practices provided by external suppliers;
- Preparing summaries, to ensure that the Senior Leadership Team remains fully aware of market developments, trends, and forecasts;
- Following up on ongoing compensation and benefits practices within the company and reporting any non-compliance;
- Collecting, analyzing, and validating all incentive-related data;
- Ensuring that all payments to employees are calculated and processed correctly;
- Coordinating and supporting suppliers;
- Leading data collection and validation requirements;
- Acting as the first point of contact within the HR team;
- Engaging in employee queries and advising the HR teams on compensation and benefits matters as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- 3+ years experience as a Competency & Benefits Manager;
- 1+ year of experience in full lifecycle HR;
- Hands-on experience in using GSuite, databases, and HRIS systems;
- Deep HR operational background and a passion for design, analysis, and solving challenging business problems;
- Familiarity with MS Excel / Google Sheets and MS PowerPoint / Google Slides.
What skills will come in handy?
- In-depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices;
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and demonstrable business acumen;
- Organizational and time management skills.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven — engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Lviv (Magnus) and Kyiv (Gulliver);
- Flexible working hours;
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!