Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to join our team in Kyiv (Gulliver) and help us optimize our HR processes. You will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll help to create the complete people strategy that will support Surprise.com in realizing our ambitions.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Recommending and implementing automation for HR processes to address personnel needs
- Overseeing the day to day HR operations for onboarding, HR advisory, change of details, time off and leaver activities, to ensure the service meets and exceeds the needs and expectations of employees
- Ensuring the effective maintenance and data integrity of all appropriate records, including HR system and other databases
- Producing Management Information reports on HR analytics
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- 3+ years experience in HR operations;
- 1+ year of experience in full lifecycle HR;
- Experience with HR Systems and reporting tools;
- Deep HR operational background and a passion for design, analysis, and solving challenging business problems;
- Familiarity with MS Excel / Google Sheets / MS PowerPoint / Google Slides.
What skills will come in handy?
- In-depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices;
- Hands-on experience in using GSuites, databases and HRIS systems;
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven — engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Lviv (Magnus) and Kyiv (Gulliver);
- Flexible working hours;
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!