Surprise.com is on a mission to make a positive impact on people, organizations, and communities. Our first product, Surprise for Teams, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We’re looking for passionate, experienced recruiters who are ready to join our team in Lviv (Magnus) and help us continue growing. You will play an essential role in shaping and scaling our organization. From sourcing and interviewing candidates to building efficient and dynamic recruiting processes, you will be an invaluable asset in our recruiting push.
What will you be doing?
- Screening and interviewing potential hires;
- Sourcing candidates for open positions;
- Working with the recruiting team to optimize recruitment systems;
- Answering and overseeing the management of correspondence;
- Working closely with other recruiters and sourcers to efficiently reach daily/weekly quotas.
What are we looking for?
- Upper Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- 2+ years experience in recruiting/sourcing/HR/IT;
- General computer proficiency, e.g., Google Suite, Workable, Outreach;
- Multitasking ability: we expect you to own and close multiple positions simultaneously;
- Precise attention to detail.
What skills will come in handy?
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques;
- Experience with personnel search channels: Linkedin, Dribbble, Upwork;
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven — engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern office in the heart of Lviv (Magnus) and Kyiv (Gulliver);
- Flexible working hours;
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!