Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We’re looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our world-class engineering team in Lviv (Magnus) and help us launch our product.
What will you be doing?
- Writing checklists and/or test cases;
- Manual testing;
- Communicating with developers;
- Clarifying requirements with stakeholders;
- Reporting/tracking bugs;
- Participating in scrum ceremonies (stand-ups, plannings etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Intermediate English or higher (B1+);
- 5+ years of commercial experience;
- Experience with different types of manual testing: WEB/Mobile (iOS, Android, Native mobile apps), Cross-browser;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Understanding of test strategies;
- Experience in writing test cases using different Test Design Techniques;
- Understanding of different testing methods and levels;
- Ability to work by scrum and/or kanban methodologies.
What skills will come in handy?
- Backend testing API (Postman, Swagger);
- Basic experience in automation;
- ISTQB certifications;
- Experience in performance and basics of security testing;
- Experience working with Zephir, Jira plugin;
- Experience working within in-house and remote team members.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern office in the heart of Lviv (Magnus);
- Flexible working hours;
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!