Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Data Analyst to join our team in Kyiv (Gulliver) and help us optimize our processes in preparation for our upcoming product launch.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of data analysts;
- Plan the team’s roadmap and ensure successful execution of projects;
- Enforce best practices and high-quality output within the team;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Implement interactive dashboards;
- Perform ad hoc analytics requests;
- Provide insights and interpretations supporting features and business decisions;
- Collaborating with the data science team in requirements elaboration sessions;
- Work together with product teams to understand their objectives to then determine the right metrics and find data-driven insights for them.
What are we looking for?
- 4 + years of experience as BI or Data Analyst at a product company;
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail;
- Familiarity with data warehousing and ETL pipelines;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL;
- Good knowledge of statistics and probability theory;
- Hands-on experience with AWS (Athena, Redshift);
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands;
- Good written and spoken English.
What skills will come in handy?
- Experience with big data technologies;
- Experience with Python 3/R;
- Hands-on experience with PowerBI, QlikView, Looker;
- A vested interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer-driven — engineering, product, and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end-user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern office in the heart of Lviv (Magnus);
- Flexible working hours;
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Dedicated wellness area in the office;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!