• Great written and verbal communication in English is a must.
• Understanding of general programming principles.
• Hands-on experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Postman or similar.
• Experience with Rest API.
• Understanding of Version Control (Git, SVN etc).
• Basic understanding of files and command line tools (Like regular expressions and Powershell)
• Team player.
• Self-driven and able to create tasks for yourself.
Keepit offers you an exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do.
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• Various technical seminars;
• A unique working environment where your opinion matters;
• Career and professional growth;
• Long-term employment with working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working • conditions.
Keepit.com is expanding and we are looking for an Automation tester to join our strong Quality Assurance team.
The job will primarily consist of being responsible for organizing and maintaining the Automated tests that we currently have, and to ensure that new and improved automated tests are created and put into our systems.
• Expanding the functionality of our existing testing frameworks.
• Develop test suits that accurately test and describe specific End-to-End scenarios.
• Generate test coverage reports.
Keepit has its headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. But we have a big part of our team, located in Lviv, Ukraine.
The goal of Keepit is to provide data management and monitoring solutions that bring value for all. We will reach this goal by developing our products making them the simplest on the market, requiring the least effort from you as a user to enjoy. Our motto is “Less is More” and “Keep it Simple”.