• Good understanding of Common Lisp or another Lisp such as Clojure
• Good algorithmic knowledge
• Good understanding of HTTP, REST and XML
• Shell scripting and ability to read/write Makefiles
• Experience with Emacs, slime/swank and SBCL
• Some knowledge of C++
Desired communication skills:
• Team player, but with high degree of ability to work independently;
• Upper-intermediary level of English for daily written and video calls communication;
• Person who is gladly willing to share knowledge within the team;
• Willingness to take initiative and suggest alternative ways of solving problems;
• Quick learner, self starter.
• Variety of knowledge sharing
• Unique working environment where your opinion matters
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
• English Language Courses available for candidates
Keepit.com is expanding and we are looking for candidates to join our strong cloud software development team.
You will be working with a skilled team of developers primarily on our search engine software. Keepit is a leading provider of Cloud-to-Cloud backup and as we are broadening the reach of our platform we are growing our development team to match.
Our search engine is a key component to our software stack. It powers much of the end user experience by executing fast searches on massive datasets. Performance and reliability are key to this technology; as requirements from user interfaces expand, the search technology grows to solve new and interesting challenges.
We expect you to have a strong technical mind and the ability to work closely with colleagues in a team; you will interact with fellow developers, QA and operations as your code is created, matured and ultimately deployed to production.
Keepit A/S is a sister company to Surftown A/S. Surftown A/S is a market leader in web hosting, server management and data infrastructure. Having servers located at separate geographical locations connected to the main internet infrastructure.
Keepit is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with a development center in Lviv, Ukraine.
The goal of Keepit is to provide data management solutions for all. We will reach this goal by developing our products making them the simplest on the market, requiring the least effort from you as a user to enjoy. Our motto is “Less is More” or “Keepit it Simple”.