• Excellent Python development experience (more than 2 years).
• An interest in Big Data technology (Hadoop, MapReduce).
• Experience with Java.
• Experience with SQL, NoSQL database management systems.
• Experience with data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
• 22 working days of paid vacation each year, or one-month-salary compensation for unused vacations.
• Fully paid sick leaves;
• Compensation of the tax payments;
• Relocation bonus;
• Medical insurance after trial period;
• Free lunch;
• Surprisingly-competitive bonus and annually progressive salary raise for extraordinary performers.
Why join “Super Win Win”:
• For the sake of taking part in the most fascinating game industry projects;
• To get a salary you really deserve!
• To enjoy little but nice things like a free lunch;
• Enjoy working in a comfortable open space with a nice city view in the downtown. We are conveniently located in the Olimpiyskiy business center;
• Join us if you prefer to work in a little friendly team of professionals! It is one of our top priorities to create a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address our people individual needs and constantly work on our professional growth!
• In case you are not satisfied with stories and how things have gone with other people. Unfold your own myth!
Get in touch with us for more information!
• demand side platform;
• supply-side platform;
• real-time bidding.
As a B-B outsourcing company, we have all kinds of projects including commercial projects and application development. Slots games are just one of many of our projects.
We have investors from Mainland China, Hong Kong (China) and Singapore. Backed up by the world’s most booming market-Asia, we are committed to rooting into to the software development business here in Ukraine.
The percentage of all technologies we use:
• Java: 30% on the server side.
• C++ / Python: 20% (mainly used on data statistics, the core part of calculation).
Real-time advertising is a new project. The main technologies are Python and Java with Hadoop.