• More than 2 years of Go experience;
• Strong knowledge of Go concurrency/goroutine/channels;
• Good knowledge of Agile (Jira), Git;
• Basic knowledge of UML 2.0;
• Basic knowledge of CI (Travis +);
• Good knowledge of microservice ecosystem & distributed development;
• Good knowledge of *nix OS ( Linux, MacOs, CentOS ++);
• Experience in Linux/MAC environment;
• Love of Go!
• Experience with of Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in developing of the game server (Go or other languages).
• 22 working days of paid vacation each year, or one-month-salary compensation for unused vacations;
• Fully paid sick leaves;
• Compensation of the tax payments;
• Relocation bonus;
• Medical insurance after trial period;
• Free lunch.
Why join “Super Win Win”:
• For the sake of taking part in the most fascinating game industry projects;
• To get a salary you really deserve!
• To enjoy little but nice things like a free lunch;
• Enjoy working in a comfortable open space with a nice city view in the downtown. We are conveniently located in the Olimpiyskiy business center;
• Join us if you prefer to work in a little friendly team of professionals! It is one of our top priorities to create a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address our people individual needs and constantly work on our professional growth!
• In case you are not satisfied with stories and how things have gone with other people. Unfold your own myth!
Get in touch with us for more information!
• Develop and maintain failure-free online services for games with a big player base;
• Maintaining high quality coding standards;
• Keeping current with new technologies.
As a B-B outsourcing company, we have all kinds of projects including commercial projects and application development. Slots games are just one of many of our projects.
We have investors from Mainland China, Hong Kong (China) and Singapore. Backed up by the world’s most booming market-Asia, we are committed to rooting into to the software development business here in Ukraine.
Kyiv office was open in Q3 2017 and now the team consists of 30+ employees with the further growth to 50 in the nearest future.
Two projects direction:
• Creation of our own private cloud using Rancher Kubernetes and Docker.
• Development of the game server, based on Go and Nakama.