— 3+ years of TypeScript development with production-proven results;
— deep understanding of clientside architecture;
— deep understanding of cross-browser development;
— English — at least B1.
— experience in multiplayer projects;
— experience in NodeJS/NPM;
— experience in Atlassian stack;
— certification in Agile.
Would be a Great Plus:
— Cocos2d-x or CocosCreator experience;
— own developed and published game projects;
— understanding of CI/CD principles.
We offer to all of our employees:
• 22 working days of paid vacation each year, or one-month-salary compensation for unused vacations (22 working days).
• Fully paid sick leaves.
• Compensation of the tax payments.
• Relocation bonus.
• Medical insurance after trial period.
• Free lunch.
• Surprisingly-competitive bonus and annually progressive salary raise for extraordinary performers.
Why join SWW:
• Game industry projects.
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck, so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Comfortable office in the center.
Our office is conveniently located (business center Olimpiyskiy) and have open comfortable space with perfect view.
• Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
If you feel that our values meet each other, lets discuss!
Full cycle of client side development of commercial games including social gambling.
As a B-B outsourcing company, we have all kinds of projects including commercial projects and application development. Slots is just one of our projects.
We have investors from Mainland China, HongKong (China) and Singapore. Backed up by the world’s most booming market-Asia, we are committed to rooting into to the software development business here in Ukraine.
The percentage of all technologies we use:
• Java : 30% on the server side.
• C++ python : 20% (mainly used on data statistics, the core part of calculation).