— 2+ years of TypeScript development with production-proven results;
— deep understanding of clientside architecture;
— deep understanding of cross-browser development;
— experience in multiplayer projects;
— experience in Atlassian stack;
— certification in Agile.
— Cocos2d-x or CocosCreator experience;
— experience in NodeJS/NPM;
— own developed and published game projects;
— understanding of CI/CD principles.
• 22 working days of paid vacation each year, or one-month-salary compensation for unused vacations;
• Fully paid sick leaves;
• Compensation of the tax payments;
• Relocation bonus;
• 4,5 working day (Recommended workday start: 9:30 AM. and finish: 18:00 PM and on Friday at 01:00 PM.
• Medical insurance after trial period;
• Free lunch.
Why join “Super Win Win”:
• For the sake of taking part in the most fascinating game industry projects;
• To get a salary you really deserve!
• To enjoy little but nice things like a free lunch;
• Enjoy working in a comfortable open space with a nice city view in the downtown. We are conveniently located in the Olimpiyskiy business center;
• Join us if you prefer to work in a little friendly team of professionals! It is one of our top priorities to create a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address our people individual needs and constantly work on our professional growth!
• In case you are not satisfied with stories and how things have gone with other people. Unfold your own myth!
Get in touch with us for more information!
Full cycle of client side development of commercial games including social gambling.
As a B-B outsourcing company, we have all kinds of projects including commercial projects and application development. Slots are just one of our projects.
We have investors from Mainland China, HongKong (China) and Singapore. Backed up by the world’s most booming market-Asia, we are committed to rooting into to the software development business here in Ukraine.
The percentage of all technologies we use:
• Java : 30% on the server side.
• C++ python : 20% (mainly used on data statistics, the core part of calculation).