• 3+ years of IT recruitment experience;
• 1+ year experience as HR Manager;
• Good understanding of IT job market;
• Deep understanding of the full IT recruitment cycle, including but not limited to candidate identifying, screening, interview and labor relations negotiation;
• High culture in verbal and written communications.
• Upper-intermediate English.
• 22 working days of paid vacation each year, or one-month-salary compensation for unused vacations;
• Fully paid sick leaves;
• Compensation of the tax payments;
• Relocation bonus;
• 4,5 working day (Recommended workday start: 9:30 AM. and finish: 18:00 PM and on Friday at 01:00 PM.
• Medical insurance after trial period;
• Free lunch.
Why join “Super Win Win”:
• For the sake of taking part in the most fascinating game industry projects;
• To get a salary you really deserve!
• To enjoy little but nice things like a free lunch;
• Enjoy working in a comfortable open space with a nice city view in the downtown. We are conveniently located in the Olimpiyskiy business center;
• Join us if you prefer to work in a little friendly team of professionals! It is one of our top priorities to create a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address our people individual needs and constantly work on our professional growth!
• In case you are not satisfied with stories and how things have gone with other people. Unfold your own myth!
Get in touch with us for more information!
• Recruiting: headhunting, the active search of senior-level IT specialists in the gambling sphere.
• Reporting on the progress of position fulfillment, scheduling interviews.
• Personal qualities required for this position.
• Responsible, attentive to details, active life position, pro-active work approach.
• Active work with Clever Staff.
• Onboarding and HR processes.
• Closely work with CEO of the company.
As a B-B outsourcing company, we have all kinds of projects including commercial projects and application development. Slots games are just one of many of our projects.
We have investors from Mainland China, Hong Kong (China) and Singapore. Backed up by the world’s most booming market-Asia, we are committed to rooting into to the software development business here in Ukraine.
Kyiv office was open in Q3 2017 and now the team consists of 30+ employees with the further growth to 50 in the nearest future.