● 7+ years of front-end development experience.
● Enjoy the challenges of architecting a ‘micro-frontend’ architecture that does not compromise UX and end-user performance SLAs.
● Experience designing and implementing a layered application architecture that can be easily changed to accommodate evolving business requirements.
● Experience designing and communicating external and internal architectural perspectives of well-encapsulated systems.
● Upper intermediate English
● You have experience in startup environments delivering high-quality solutions.
● You have experience using Feature or Release Toggles as a code branching strategy.
● You have experience identifying, selecting and extending 3rd party components (commercial or open-source) that provide operational leverage.
● You have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous
● Deployment environments with an emphasis on a well-maintained testing pyramid.
● Open, inclusive, and fun environment
● Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
● Competitive salary plus stock options
● Flexible PTO
● Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
● Growth opportunities throughout the company
● Be part of an autonomous, cross-functional team designing, building and operating strategic, user-focused feature sets.
● Work on a modern ‘micro-frontend’ architecture designed to facilitate the development of high-quality software across multiple high-velocity, independent teams.
● Build a highly responsive Document Viewer that supports multiple native file types (PDF, Excel, Video, etc.) while providing easy-to-use facilities to augment the data with complex, domain-specific work product.
● Create an intuitive facility for users to build complex search queries that remain responsive while spanning terabytes of data.
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional ediscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing ediscovery solution in North America.
As the leading provider of software as a service solutions developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top Am Law 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.