▪ 2+ years of experience in IT System administration;
▪ Knowledge and practical experience with deployment and administration of Linux servers;
▪ Knowledge and experience with application & infrastructure monitoring in a production environment (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.);
▪ Practical scripting and programming experience (Bash, Python, etc.)
▪ Knowledge and practical experience with deployment and administration of Windows servers is an advantage;
▪ Experience with at least one of the automation tools (Salt, Ansible, Chef, etc.) is an advantage.
▪ Work at an international product-based company;
▪ Work in a comfortable office, not an open space;
▪ 24 days paid vacation;
▪ Unlimited sickness days;
▪ Personal accountant;
▪ Business trips to the Netherlands, London, Georgia, Canada;
▪ Ability to choose working machine (Mac/Windows).
▪ Design and deployment of infrastructural services;
▪ Maintain business critical application environments;
▪ Ensure systems are up and running, are stable and meet operational and security requirements;
▪ Participate in development of projects by providing infrastructure and IT operations expertise.