Sunvery is an IT recruitment agency. There is a path for career growth within the Company for the right candidate who is willing to learn. You will learn the tools and messaging, build relationships with your team. Continuously meet goals to identify the right candidates, continue to build on your core skills and industry knowledge, close open positions on your own and get generous commissions for the relationships that you helped to create, which means that if you work hard you can outearn many of your peers. Work with mentors to set the goals for yourself to be considered for promotion.
Key success indicators/attributes:
● willingness to learn IT recruitment and a result-oriented mindset
● Upper-Intermediate level of English
● Confident PC user
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
● Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
● State-of-the-art Apple hardware — MacBook Pro, 15 inches
● Compensation for professional training (courses, conferences, English classes, etc.)
● Mentorship from our top performer Andrii (true recruiting machine)
● We treat our employees well and offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations, and leadership
Training and Development
Want to apply, but not sure if you can do the job? — Sunvery is committed to helping you be successful!
● Opportunity for job shadowing and mentorship from senior team members
● Unlimited online training tools from Sunvery Library
● Scheduled one on one and group meetings with your TeamLead
We invest a lot of time to activate passive candidates who are not looking for a job at the moment. As a recruiter at Sunvery you will:
● Prospect new candidates through internet research, job boards, and networking
● Collaborate with Sunvery colleagues to fully understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements
● Guide candidates through the recruiting process, coordinating interviews and follow up activities
Sunvery is an IT recruitment agency that is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles.
Apply now and advance your career in the IT industry!
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Feel free to reach out via phone or skype to discuss in confidence. 063 446 39 53 — Taras. Skype — makh.taras.