• 1+ year of development experience
• Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language
• Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka
• Good knowledge of Microservices
• Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools including (Godep and Sltr, Revel, Stringer , Gorilla Mux)
• You will be eligible for 20 working days of paid vacation leave per year. Paid time off is additional to sick days, public holidays and days that the company does not operate.
• We also provide 2 social vacation days, which are valid within 1 calendar year.
• Sick leave: 20 days of paid sick leave
• Technology trainings:
Exadel provides a wide range of internal trainings to improve your professional skills.
• fully pays (50% is compensated in the nearest salary, 50% — in 6 months) for attendance of external professional trainings once a year.
• English: 50% compensation of English classes.
• Sports: 50% compensation of sport activities (you can choose any sports club).
• Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
• Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
• Play an integral role in architectural and design decisions to build an efficient microservices-distributed architecture
The purpose of the project is to bring new centralized User Management (including Roles, permissions, etc.) and implement new reliable SSO for Customer’s products. SSO should be able to support a large number of the existing and new applications in the Customer’s ecosystem. At the moment there are 2 identity providers — legacy OpenAM (will be retired) and Customer’s SSO (built using IdentityServer v4). Our plan is to switch all products to IdentityServer v4 and implement new features and improvements. Team’s responsibilities are to analyze the current Customer’s SSO (C#, IdentityServer v4), implement/configure integration with other identity providers and implement missing features, including integration with the existing systems.