• 3+ years of relevant experience in the automated testing with knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, automation, and processes (e.g., selenium, postman, saucelabs)
• 3+ years’ experience in agile environment
• Upper intermediate English
• Knowledgeable in using Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, MS suite and MS Teams
• Experience in implementing QA function across the full project lifecycle
• Strong written and communication skills
• Has the initiative to provide solution and solve problems with less supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage tasks in a fast-changing environment
• Work at an international product-based company
• 20 days paid vacation
• 10 sickness days
• Create, execute, and maintain functional test cases, test scripts, test results, and track defects
• Write and maintain functional, non-functional, integration and regression testing to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
• Develop QA workflow and test plans for the project
• Create, manage and track UAT process and documentation.
• Work closely with technical and business analysts’ teams to report and coordinate defects.
• Work with the development team to coordinate test process and defects.
Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
• Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
• Investigate customer complaints and product defects.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Canadian product company is looking for AQA.
We develop innovation for the legal practice. Through its cloud-based law firm solutions, we enable legal teams to deliver optimized and transparent client experiences, collaborate effectively and reduce the potential for errors. Our team of experienced legal and technical professionals are dedicated to developing, testing and delivering fit-for-purpose innovation for the legal practice.