▪ 3+ years of experience in IT System administration;
▪ Knowledge and practical experience with deployment and administration of Linux servers;
▪ Knowledge and experience with application & infrastructure monitoring in a production environment (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.);
▪ Practical scripting and programming experience (Bash, Python, etc.)
▪ Intermediate+ English
▪ Knowledge and practical experience with deployment and administration of Windows servers is an advantage;
▪ Experience with at least one of the automation tools (Salt, Ansible, Chef, etc.) is an advantage.
▪ Work at an international product-based company;
▪ Work in a comfortable office, not an open space;
▪ 24 days paid vacation;
▪ Unlimited sickness days;
▪ Personal accountant;
▪ Business trips to the Netherlands, London, Georgia, Canada;
▪ Ability to choose working machine (Mac/Windows).
▪ Design and deployment of infrastructural services;
▪ Maintain business critical application environments;
▪ Ensure systems are up and running, are stable and meet operational and security requirements;
▪ Participate in development of projects by providing infrastructure and IT operations expertise.
An international company with 400+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia, and Europe, as well as help us fulfill our mission to make the world more transparent and trusted.
We believe artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy.