• Have 4+ years of PHP skills;
• Have 1+ years of WP back-end experience;
• Good practical knowledge of MySQL;
• Experience with Git and Git-flow;
• English — Upper-intermediate.
• Good knowledge of Linux / Debian;
• Experience with Wordpress Restful API;
• Be familiar with RabbitMQ;
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
• Experience with Bedrock (composer based WordPress);
• Experience with Jira and Confluence.
• Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
• International work environment with offices in Rotterdam (NL) and Lviv (UKR);
• Grow yourself into an industry Wordpress specialist within our very experienced team;
• Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
• Regular corporate- and team building events.
• Independent and involved and above all a team player;
• Customer focused;
• Passionate and comes with original ideas;
• Ambitious, Initiative and eager to learn;
The Wordpress department of Onsweb was started in 2014 and has developed from ’themeforest website supplier’ for small companies to Wordpress specialist for larger Corporate websites and E-commerce solutions.
We have replaced themes and third party plugins to a dedicated Onsweb framework with our own parent theme and Plugins library. We incorporate bedrock in all of our websites and install all required Onsweb- and third party plugins default via Composer.
Our automated DTAP enables us to manage our framework and updates plugins via our self hosted composer plugin library to all of our websites and webshops in a controlled environment. We are recently integrating Docker and Kubernetes to facilitate CI into our (future) projects.