We are looking for a PHP Developer for our Skins.Cash business.
As part of your role you will:
- Develop new features and support the whole system (which consists of the website and trading algorithms),
- Write efficient, scalable and reusable code;
You should bring with you:
- At least 3 years of work experience with PHP7 and Doctrine ORM;
- Good understanding Symfony (Laravel) Framework;
- MySQL / MongoDB / Redis / RabbitMq;
- Proven experience with version control systems GIT;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Understanding of core concepts of OOP.
Will be a Plus:
- Work experience with e-commerce projects (online stores, marketplaces and other).
- Work experience with payments providers integration
- Work experience in a gaming field
- AWS / OAuth / K8s
- Team of like-minded professionals;
- Remote work model;
- A unique project with modern technologies;
- The perspective of career and financial growth;
- Budget for professional development;
- Flexible timetable.
Our company started back in 2008 as a local gaming company. Since then we’ve come a long way to become a leading worldwide games trader and developer of disruptive projects for the global gaming industry. We connect all available marketplaces, wholesale partners, retail shops and publishers.