We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our development team and grow Skins.Cash business.
As part of your role you will:
- Analyze and manage the prices/ quantity / assortment of purchased and sold items to cater for best user experience and retention in order to increase the turnover rate, profit and marginality;
- Create value propositions for different user segments;
- Search for new revenue opportunities, create and test hypothesis;
- Day-to-day monitor market/trends/competitors;
- Manage the development team, ensure the goals are met on time and within budget;
- Be responsible for delivery of features;
- Prioritize product features and capabilities;
- Create documentation of the current features and write high-level requirements;
- Monitor the product and business metrics while making sure the whole system runs smoothly;
- Create financial reports and manage product profitability and commercial success.
You should bring with you:
- Data mining and data analysis skills. Proficiency in using MySQL is a must, and also Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau;
- Deep understanding of working in B2C digital product with a broad working knowledge of the core disciplines, and a deep understanding of consumer psychology;
- Experience in e-commerce is a huge advantage;
- Project management and business analysis skills;
- Understanding of the cybersports world and passion for games;
- English level — Intermediate or higher.
- Team of like-minded professionals;
- Remote work model;
- A unique project with modern technologies;
- The perspective of career and financial growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Budget for professional development;
- Flexible timetable.
About SuntechSoft: Our company started back in 2008 as a local gaming company. Since then we’ve come a long way to become a leading worldwide games trader and developer of disruptive projects for the global gaming industry. We connect all available marketplaces, wholesale partners, retail shops and publishers.