We are looking for a passionate and talented HR Generalist, who have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. So, if you are self-starter, think and act as an owner and get things done, let’s talk!
As part of your role you will:
- Drive the full cycle of recruiting process;
- Gather and formulate the requirements together with the hiring managers;
- Create the position description;
- Actively source and deliver a steady flow of candidates for each position;
- Conduct HR interviews (alone or together with the hiring manager);
- Consult Product Managers upon team members’ related questions such as day-to-day performance management guidance, implementation of training plans, workforce and succession planning, etc. Provide HR guidance when appropriate;
- Identify and analyze team needs to develop and promote HR solutions, programs, and policies;
- Run onboarding processes for newcomers by informing and supporting them during the probation period and help organize training & development initiatives;
- Ensure all team members’ records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status by filling and updating BambooHR;
- Administer compensation and benefit plans;
- Identify and prevent possible issues, implement initiatives according to people data analysis.
You should bring with you:
- 2+ years of working experience in the IT Recruitment (including sourcing and interviewing) / HR field;
- Strong knowledge of HR Generalist functions and their capability to support business objectives;
- A data-driven approach;
- Well organized and attentive to details;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Intermediate+ English.
- Team of like-minded professionals;
- Game room with chill-out zone, kicker, and gamepad;
- Computer club, VR;
- Coffee point with a real barista;
- Hybrid work model (remotely or in the Kyiv office);
- Flexible timetable.