We are a boutique technology company that has close relationships with several partners, working hand in hand with them to deliver high-quality software from a roadmap of innovative and complex features in a high-transactional environment.
- Be involved in Scrum process flow: provide estimations, discuss technical concerns, pick stories to develop;
- Enhance company products (tend to improve UX, discover and resolve performance issues, bugfix etc);
- Prepare technical design solutions for the new features;
- Develop new features in a fast-changing environment;
- Periodically do a small refactoring sessions to improve code quality;
- Be independent in decision making, advocate your solutions and ideas;
- Enhance unit testing approaches and promote them.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 8+ (we have Angular 13);
- Typescript, RxJs, Webpack, pureJS, ES6, HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Practical experience with NGXS/NgRx library and OOP patterns;
- Advanced skills and experience of working with Chrome debug tools, support integrations with third party, discover issues happening in this field;
- Experience with creating charts, working with Video, creating mobile adjusted websites;
- Experience with integrating lots of tracking third-party tools;
- Performance-oriented feature design;
- Experience of working with multibrands projects;
- Some knowledge of React or other competitor tools.
- Self Motivated team player;
- Keen to do things better;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Product goals-oriented;
- Team player.
You will get:
- Working in a product company with a rapidly-changing environment;
- Act and improve. Your ideas for improvements are welcomed and always considered;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- Team of experienced motivated professionals;
- Tech stack: Angular 13+, NGXS, Angular ecosystem, i18n, extensive use of TypeScript and RxJs, mobile-first;
- Continuous self-improvement and growth, including certifications and courses provided by company;
- Medical insurance;
- Competitive official salary and bonuses;
- Office in a historical part of Kyiv, Podil (near ‘Kontraktova square’ subway station);
- Well-being program;
- Corporate events and fun team-building activities.