At Ion Asset Architecture we are a small, growing team of researchers and software developers analysing and trading financial and other markets. We develop automated tools for our in-house services and identify new opportunities for investment. Our day- to-day work is evidence-driven and heavily supported by highly automated processes.
We enjoy a collaborative environment with colleagues from a solid science and programming background. Our office is based centrally in the City of London.
We are currently recruiting Software Developers with a focus on the .NET platform, specialising in GUI and visualisation development.
You will be exposed to creating and maintaining our own applications based around a C# .NET/WPF/ASP.NET universe. Many tasks will allow you to make your own mark early on in the development process. There will also be the chance to work on greenfield projects.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
- Education to BSc. level or higher in Computer Science
- Several years of experience in C# and the .NET platform
- Experience in WPF and HTML-based GUIs
- Advanced GUI experience (customs controls, custom rendering)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
Desired, but not essential:
- Experience in Web Technologies (HTML5, Typescript, React, CSS, ASP.NET)
- Experience in multi-threaded application development
- Experience in Version Control (PlasticSCM, Git, Hg or other)
- Experience with Testing Methodologies (Unit testing, Integration testing, TDD)
- Strong understanding of Windows Technologies
Candidates with no prior experience in the financial industry are explicitly welcome.
What we offer
- Fair remuneration based on your experience and interview performance.
- Opportunity to grow with your responsibilities, and long-term progression.
- Exposure to the latest technology and software.
- A non-corporate environment with a friendly team and flat hierarchy. Work that is free of bureaucracy and focused on ideas and solutions.
- A wide range of extra benefits, such as gym membership, pension scheme, private health insurance, team outings, daily fruit and snacks, and more.
- We encourage a good work-life balance and healthy living — while also enjoying birthday lunches and homemade cakes.