At Ion Asset Architecture we are a small, growing team of researchers and software developers analysing and trading financial and other markets. We develop automated tools for our in-house services and identify new opportunities for investment. Our day- to-day work is evidence-driven and heavily supported by highly automated processes.
We enjoy a collaborative environment with colleagues from a solid science and programming background. Our office is based centrally in the City of London.
We are currently recruiting Software Developers at all levels of experience with a focus on the .NET platform.
You will be exposed to creating and maintaining our own applications based around a C#/. NET/SQL Server/ASP.NET universe. Many projects are greenfield projects and allow you to make your own mark on the development process early on.
What you bring with you
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
- Education to BSc. level in Computer Science or a related scientific subject
- Recent experience in C# and the .NET platform
- We would expect you to have worked with the latest version of the .NET platform
- Database experience (SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
Desired, but not essential:
- Experience in Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS, JSP, ASP.NET)
- Experience in multi-threaded application development
- Network Programming experience (TCP/UDP)
- Experience in Distributed Version Control (PlasticSCM, Git, Hg or other)
- Strong understanding of Windows Technologies
What we offer:
- Fair remuneration based on your experience and interview performance.
- Opportunity to grow with your responsibilities, and long-term progression.
- Exposure to the latest technology and software.
- A non-corporate environment with a friendly team and flat hierarchy. Work that is free of bureaucracy and focused on ideas and solutions.
- You may also expect the obligatory gym membership, private health insurance, team outings, and so on.