We are now looking for an Agile Project Manager/SCRUM-Master. This person is expected to manage several Scrum teams (up to 3) and be responsible for their successful delivery. The person should be suitably skilled in project management, agile methodologies, SDLC and have a general technologies background/understanding.
- Run several Scrum teams applying and facilitating best Scrum practices;
- Set up processes for new teams from scratch, applying appropriate agile project management and development methodologies;
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Delivery Manager to follow the roadmap targets;
- Facilitating SCRUM ceremonies, follow the proper approach for scope estimation and planning;
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to prioritise work that needs to be done in line with the capacity and capability of the team;
- Understand and facilitate the project’s lifecycle and development methodologies;
- Communicate in a transparent way between development teams, PO, DM and business stakeholders;
- Ensure that sprint scope is delivered on time and to an appropriate degree of quality;
- Take part in project and product risk management;
- Undertake project metrics setup, monitoring and systematic reporting;
- Identify soft skills and competency gaps;
- Understand individual team members’ contribution and help optimise team performance;
- Team coaching on Agile methodology and high-performance working practices/approaches;
- Identify process gaps and areas for improvement. Drive changes and standardisation.
- 3+ years prior relevant experience (Scrum-Master and/or Project Manager);
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Ability to see the big picture (releases / roadmap);
- Requirements refinement, tasks decomposition;
- Hands-on experience of scope estimation, scheduling and planning;
- Knowledge of task management, planning, documentation and other tools;
- Team motivation and skills development;
- Strong people management, coaching and leadership skills;
- Strong English writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Open mindedness and easygoing character;
- Strong independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Analytical state of mind;
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and disciplined;
- Continuous learner;
- Team player.
You will get:
- A position in a product developments company with a dynamic environment and several concurrent projects;
- Opportunity to contribute (your ideas for improvement implementation);
- Team of motivated professionals;
- Continuous self-improvement and growth, including certifications and courses;
- Competitive salary plus financial bonuses;
- Medical insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Corporate events and fun team-building activities.