- You will be the foundation of our new Data Science team, playing a leading role in shaping and growing the team, effectively taking ownership of our clients’ data platforms.
- After gaining a deep understanding of all facets of the business you will become a key member of our team.
- You will grow alongside the Software Development team, collaborating effectively to develop and deploy new functionalities in accordance with the Product Road Map which drive highly valuable insights to clients within the chosen sectors.
- In addition, you will influence the product direction outside of the current sectors and functionality. You will do this through your deep understanding of data and what it can do, your ability to understand the business context of that data, the process of turning data into information then subsequently insights — and the necessary skills to contextualize, simplify and communicate your vision to Senior Management.
- DWH and BI solution creation / support.
- New data flow analysis and development.
- Daily data flow tasks monitoring.
- Data modeling.
- ETL tasks development & optimization.
- Perform data profiling to identify anomalies.
- Provide management with insights and ideas for product operations and development.
- Consult with stakeholders to develop and maintain high value decision making processes.
- Create a culture of technical excellence and delivering value to the business and clients.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Python, Java or similar language
- SQL high level
- ETL (extract, transform, load)
- DB architecture including NoSQL
- Big Data tools & concepts
Would be a plus:
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, etc)
- Great data visualization skills
- Familiarity with data collection software and protocols
- Experience integrating new software and programs to data services
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English (B1+)
- Working in a product company with a dynamic environment and several projects.
- Your ideas implementation.
- Team of motivated professionals.
- Annual bonuses.
- Medical insurance and English classes.