We are a boutique technology company that has close relationships with several partners, working hand in hand with them to deliver high-quality software from a roadmap of innovative and complex features in a high-transactional environment.
- DWH and BI solution creation / support.
- New data flow analysis and development.
- Daily data flow tasks monitoring.
- Data modelling.
- ETL tasks development & optimization.
- Perform data profiling to identify anomalies.
- Provide management with insights and ideas for product operations and development.
- Consult with stakeholders to develop and maintain high value decision making processes.
- Create a culture of technical excellence and delivering value to the business and clients.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Python or similar language
- SQL high level
- DB architecture including NoSQL
- Big Data tools & concepts
Would be a plus:
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, etc)
- Great data visualization skills
- Familiarity with data collection software and protocols
- Experience integrating new software and programs to data services
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English (B1+)
- Working in a product company with a dynamic environment and several projects.
- Your ideas implementation.
- Team of motivated professionals.
- Medical insurance and English classes.